To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
Me, Audrey and Joanna…the only 3 reps for Creative Arts Club to help out in the 2-day convo flower sales, together with some members from the basketball club. Well it was a joint activity..
Convo!! One more year to go for me. Dunno if that's smth to be happy about..coz I wanna stay in school as long as I could !! I dun wanna step into the working life so fast man..surely won't be as interesting. Back to convo, it was nice to see people buying flowers for their loved one. Actually I'm wondering what kind of flowers suit guys. For sure cannot be roses hehehe..or guys rather receive things other than flowers?? Ala, I think for convo, guys also can get flowers rite :P
Some customers were thinking how many stalks of roses to buy. A bouquet of 12? Six ? Three? We frens agree that it doesn't matter how many stalks you receive, of coz the more the better, but then when it comes to receiving flowers from the person you hope to get it from, even one stalk will do and will feel happy like hell already. Hahahaha! Yala, even if it's a hibiscus plucked from 'tepi pagar' wan also jadi lar…serious ni !!
See the Mashimaro in the box? Actually they had also Snoopy and Pooh. Very nice, very 'laris' (sellable). As you can see from the picture, this was the set up of our booth that day. Nice huh! By the way, thanks to the so-called 'japanese tourist' who took this pic for us..good that you were there :)